Wednesday, January 6, 2010

On going rolling credits issue for scripting 3 Idiots- My Perception

With due respect to Vidhu, I would like to comment that - 3 Idiots is conceptualized by Chetan and he deserves full credits. I would not want to take away the efforts put by 3 Idiots team - Raju, Abhijat and team. Its easy to build a story around, when you have a concept. I really don’t agree when some one say that the film is just 2-5% of the FPS. The whole concept is based on the FPS like 3 Engineering students studying in Engg college,Raju committing suicide, definition of machine, Student loving professors daughter, Inventing different machines, Chathur's character etc, plenty of scenes cant name all here. I would like to appreciate the efforts of the entire team of 3 Idiots for making such a wonderful movie, forget about the money, block buster or whatever, it has truthful message to take away. When a team can give such a message to the public they should never be cheating a writer behind it.

1 comment:

  1. Good one.Pras...
    I do accept this and will be thr to support.I wish U to grow to the gratr extent and hope You will make people to know more about the current affairs

    ReplyDelete